Monday, January 3, 2011

What's Beautiful?

   Today i wanted to try something a little different.
One thing that i always seem to hear about often is Beauty.
The World put's out an image that we girls have to meet in order to be Beautiful.
If you don't buy this your not Beautiful.
If you don't do your hair this way your not Beautiful.
 What is Beauty?
God has given me insight on this particular area in my life, he's shown me that in order to be Beautiful i don't have to do all this stuff the world is telling me to do. I don't have to look a certain way for him because he loves me just the way i am. And for me that's enough.
I'm saddened to see though that we girls care too much on image.
We want acceptance from others, we want approval.
We want to be loved.
And we think that if people don't say we're pretty then we really must not be.


Let me tell you the TRUTH about your Beauty........


"For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well." Psalm 139:13-14



Isn't it amazing to know that we are fearfully and wonderfully made!!! I know that everytime i read this verse it speaks truth to my heart. To my insecurities, because the creator of the Universe knit me together in my mother's womb. He created me, that must mean i am wonderful! You are wonderful! God made us in his image, that means we truly are precious jewels

Don't listen to the lies of the World turn to the truth of the Father who loves us so much!

Now i want to leave with a special Video that talks about True Beauty, please take a look at it. It sure gave me much encouragement about what True Beauty is and i hope it gives encouragement to you as well.  God Bless!!
 
Love, Cristal

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are just like pure love. This one is my absolute favorite. I mean yeah you've only put in three, but you know xD
    Me and beauty...well that's a touchy subject for me :x

    Love,
    Odalis

    ReplyDelete