Thursday, January 13, 2011

Faith

  So i haven't written in a while.
With midterms and all it's been a little crazy, but since i had some time on my hands i decided to do a special blog, special becasue it causes me to be aware of my Faith and what it truly means to have "Faith".

 What is Faith?
Is it believing in something you can't see?


Faith. We've heard it a bunch of times at school or with our friends or our parents. " I have faith you'll get through this". But have you ever really asked what the real meaning of Faith is? The online definition of Faith is; "strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence". When your about to sit down on a chair you don't think that's it's not there, you have Faith that the chair is there to hold you so you won't fall.
                                              
Faith is believing in something you can't see. Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of we do not see.

This topic is dear to me because it makes me realize my own need of my Faith. My Faith in God is what keeps me going in this world, it's what gives me a reason to live and to love. Faith in him keeps me going because just like the chair is there to hold me when i'm about to sit, so is God, he's always there. He'll never leave me. And for that i'm truly grateful.



The next time your going through something, have Faith and Believe you'll get through it because your not alone, God is there, and will ALWAYS be there.
God Bless-  Cristal


"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith."  1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment