Saturday, April 16, 2011

Truly Satisfied

 Have you every asked yourself if your truly satisfied?
Satisfied with what,you ask?
Satisfied in general.
We keep trying to fill a void in our hearts with things that we think will satisfy us. We do drugs, we drink, we party, we get boyfriends. Thinking that maybe that's what's missing.



There comes a time in our lives when we realize that were not truly happy.
Were just living without acually living.

I started asking myself this recently actually, i've been thinking whether or not i'm truly happy with where i am right now. I asked and asked, and finally got my answer. Even though i was smiling and happy, that didn't mean i was truly happy and fulfilled. I was still missing the point of my life. I kept trying to fill God's place in my heart with other things. I kept saying i was happy because i had God, but it wasn't that i wasn't happy it was that i was missing why i was suppose to be happy. But i had so many reasons to be happy.

I was brought out of a hole. My whole 16 years of existence lead to this one moment in my life where i finally asked what i was truly living for, myself , or God. I had a purpose, i had a love that was irreplacable. I had true endless joy and peace in my life. Peace that surpasses all understanding. I am truly Satisfied right now. And even though i don't know what's ahead i know that i'm Never Alone. Your Never Alone. You are LOVED, Cherised, appreciated.



"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances." Philippians 4:11

Are you Truly Satisfied? Are You Content with your Life?



Now if your reading this right now it probably means i send it to you to read, or it could also mean that this moment right now, as your reading these words across the computer screen were meant to be. I pray this blog may make you think......Ponder...... about your life. Ask yourslef what your living for? we all need to know at some point in our lives, sometimes we need to know before it's too late. God Bless You always & forever, may he shower you with his all- consuming love. I Love you!! (:


Here is a Video, a song that i thought fit with the blog, Enjoy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment