Thursday, March 10, 2011

God Looks at the Heart

       So it's been a while since i've written one of these.
Everytime i write a blog i want it to be from God, i want everytime i write to let it be God that guides me. A lot has happened since i last wrote first and foremost i've grown so much in my relationship with God,that is my only desire, that i may grow daily in him.

He's also spoken to my heart so much, he's been showing me about himself, about his love for me.

I've always delt with self-esteem in my life, really what girl doesn't? But it never accured to me that i really didn't feel myself worthy enough for Love. When God started telling me how much he loved me, I think i was shocked that he would choose me to LOVE.

He's been showing me how truly worthy I am of his Love , with books like "Redefining Beautiful", " A Young Woman after God's Own Heart", even songs like "What's Beautiful". All of these have been tools that God has used to speak to me. And i'm so thankful for that because even if i still deal with self-esteem and image and outer beauty, he's helping me through it all.

I know there are a lot of girls if not the majority of girls now a days that deal with image. And it's hard for them to accept the fact that they're Beautiful because the world told them their not beautiful. 

God has been placing a passion for girls who struggle with this because how you think about yourself when you look in the mirrior reflects on how you'll look at others. If you can't love yourself how can you possibly love anyone else?

"Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."
1 Peter 3:3-4


Now dear friend if you are one these many girls and you are reading this right now, I want you know how truly Beautiful you are. You are worthy of Love, don't EVER let others tell you your worth, find it in God. Because he loved us so much that he died for us. Period.You are worth more than pure Gold! embrace the truth about yourself and accept that you are BEAUTIFUL!!! I want to now share a video that speaks so clearly on what i just wrote about. God Bless you Always&Forever
Sincerely, Cristal


No comments:

Post a Comment