Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!!

I can't believe it's New Year's Eve.
2010 seemed to have passed me by so fast, I mean so much happened this year 
still can't believe the year is almost over. As you can very well see i've started a blog. I've always had a desire to have a blog. Some place where i can just .....WRITE...... and just express myself a whole lot more than Facebook,Tumblr.


I mean i do like having all of these new "tools" i just want somewhere where i can just write.I don't consider myself the best writer out there but I am learning and I do love to write, so why not start a blog?


So this is my first  blog entry and i'm kind of excited... I've just read so many inspiring blogs they've all lead me to start writing one too. 


I want to write things that will inspire, give hope, give love.
I want to write to encourage people with their faith, and their owns lives. I know i'm only 16.... what can a 16 year old know about life? 

She knows her own life experiences that have shaped her to be the young woman that she is today. And she only hopes to share the new found love and purpose that she found.
Read and be




Encouraged.Loved.Understood. 


I'm just a simple girl with a desire to share the love she's found by blogging about her life, her struggles, trials, victories, experiences. 






Sincerely, Cristal




P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Have a Blessed New Year filled with Joy, Peace, Hope , and most importantly Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment