Thursday, October 9, 2014

Never Alone

    It's been over a year and three months since I last wrote on here. I miss it. I miss writing to inspire others,  I miss writing to inspire myself. Since the last time I wrote a lot of things have happened to me personally. I started College(Sophomore), I got a Job( started my second Job on Monday) and got a car. 

These things have all been nothing short of amazing but through the process of all this change I've realized how BUSY I am now. With these new responsibilities and obligations comes investing time to all these activities, and still have time to read the Word, and talk to family and friends. I guess you can say I really don't have much time to just relax. What I never realized when I was in High School was how lonely all these things can make you feel. Being an adult is pretty cool, and having your own job/car is also sweet, but I never knew being so busy could make you feel so alone. 

Now I'm being really honest right now. I know a lot of people are scared to get real with others sometimes, but I've learned it's necessary to be real so you can grow and mature as a person. Even if you're not so busy right now but in fact the opposite and have a lot of time in your hands, this can also make us feel lonely and isolated at times. So as you read this if you relate to anything I just wrote I want you to know you are NOT alone, you are NEVER alone.

Though you may go through dry seasons, or difficult moments in your life, there is someone who will never leave you nor forsake you. I want to remind you that there is a God who cares about you and loves you unconditionally. Sometimes you might really feel alone or like no one cares, but take heart God CARES. In reality he is the only one who will be there when no one else is around.  

I pray as you read these words you are reminded of the infinite God who has loved you from the start. Praying that God would comfort you in this season of loneliness. Sometimes we need to feel the pain to appreciate not being in it. Have a great day! May God Bless you always!! 


P.S. I also wanted to share a song that is very near and dear to my heart, I pray you listen to the lyrics and it speaks to you as it does to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment