Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trust in......

Trust.
We've all heard that word a bunch of times.
But trust is hard, sometimes we can't always trust the people we love.
As for me i can say i have no trust issues whatsoever, like with anyone, even if i just met you i have a 'feeling' i could trust you with deep personal stuff.
However, not everyone is like me, we're all different, and trusting people can be hard for a lot of people, especially if you've been hurt and have been disappointed in people.

Even if it's not so hard for me to trust, certain people, i find it hard trusting the one person who will NEVER forsake me, no matter what, God.

Being very honest here. A lot of my friends always ask me how do i keep such faith in God, as if to say i don't ever doubt him. Which is not true, i do doubt, i am human, not perfect.
But the truth is it's hard, you think you can plan everything and control how everything turns out, but in the end God is the only one in control. And i have to TRUST that everything is working out because i don't know what's ahead. 
I guess that's where faith comes in, i do believe he is working out everything for good. Even when things in my life happen that don't make sense.

To end this blog, i want to let you know, whoever is reading this that it may be hard trusting God, but it's all worth it. Trust me, it's so worth it, he's so worth it!  And May God keep Blessing you, guiding you, because he loves you so much! Trust him and he will make your path's straight.

    
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6                           

No comments:

Post a Comment